We are not accepting proposals for 2021.
If you are interested in working with us, and have an exhibition, event, or performance that you think fits our programming, we are always keen to hear proposals on the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send a full proposal outlining the concept and contents of the show, and include a copy of your most recent CV and an image/video/sound portfolio if relevant.
We take care of the creative process by providing our artists and collaborators with:
- curatorial input and supervision with regard to the exhibition, talks, and exhibition written matter
- the gallery space and its various workspaces
- hands-on installation and deinstallation assistance
- technical advice
- a selection of tools and technological equipment
- event management
- marketing and graphic design assistance
- (if agreed beforehand) editorial and graphic design help with regard to the creation of a publication
We are a non-profit curatorial collaborative often running on voluntary work. We are working towards securing public funding but cannot guarantee a production budget or pay at present. We cannot guarantee an exhaustive budget, however, we have a good track record in securing external funding for the projects that become a part of 16NSt’s yearly programme. We cover the costs of printing exhibition handouts, posters and interpretive materials as well as providing refreshments for the openings.
While our gallery’s focus is to support emerging artists we do not exhibit student exhibitions.
If there are any other questions regarding our involvement please get in touch.